Skip to main content

For Life...

A morning tweet from  I asked to have that moment 4 life God said he'd give me a million of better moments



As I read this tweet so many moments flashed through my mind.  Some I would love to have forever, some I could go without, and even a few I wish I never had.  Either way, when I add up all my moments I've lived a pretty amazing life.  To some I may not have done much and my life may be pretty boring, but guess what... some people aren't blessed to be here for 31 years, some aren't blessed with healthy years, some aren't blessed to make it out of the womb alive.  I have so many moments to be thankful for.. Regardless of what anybody else says, my moments are treasures.


At times we can get pretty down on ourselves about the path our life has taken, decisions we've made, where we coulda, shoulda, woulda been, and what we should have by now.  I encourage you to cherish your moments.  Society has a way of putting us on this invisible timeline as a way of measuring how successful our lives are.  Graduate at 18, college grad at 22, married by 30, successful career by 40, etc...  Whatever the expectations are, THEY WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR YOU!  God has mapped out so many wonderful, amazing moments for us and all we have to do is allow Him to lead us there.  The moments you've experienced so far are only the tip of the iceberg.  Bigger, better, beyond anything your mind could even begin to fathom is out there waiting for you.


So let God be the author of your moments, and you can have them for life...


The moment He comes into your heart ... The moment you give your life to Christ... The moment you feel Him stretching out on the inside... The moment you're receive the gift of the Holy Ghost... The moment you discover your purpose... The moment you stand in destiny... The moment you accomplish something you know only God could do... The moment you let go of control and live for Him for real... The moment you fall in love with Jesus... The moment you know Him for yourself... The moment the blood washes away your sins... The moment you realize how many times you SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD... The moment you have a clean health record after sleeping around... The moment you completely lose yourself in worship... The moment you realize just how crazy about you God truly is....




How many moments are you missing out on?  Use this moment to make up for the lost one...


Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. James 4:14


Take this moment for your life, give it to God so He can have your moments for life.

Comments

Shana aka Boo said…
That was great! As I sat and think about the moments of my life all I can say is THANK GOD for allowing me to live in the moments that I don't deserve! THANK GOD for keeping me when I didn't keep myself and THANK GOD for allowing me to be around people who know how to appreciate the moments God has given us!

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate