Skip to main content

YELLOW AND BLUE MAKE GREEN....

Well folks, it's been quite a while since my last blog so here I am.. Back with a new blog, on a new domain, and a new me.  Welcome to the gun show!! lol  It's Friday and I really should be working, BUT....I have so many things whirring through my mind it's hard to concentrate on work right now.  I just got this sudden burst of energy.. or maybe it's all that sugar from my rice crispy treat.. anywho.. lol  Tonight, I'm inspired by the incredible food show here in town so I'll be trying something new for dinner... who's coming to eat with me??

Alrighty then.. quick recap of this week..  Goals:  finishing unfinished "projects" in the natural and spiritual realms.. closing chapters, doors, and tying up loose ends...   Results:  it's been an amazing week of accomplishment!  I have gotten so many things finished and taken care of this week it's amazing.  I thank God for giving me revelation in the matter of leaving things undone.  Every work that He has begun in me He'll finish, so why not be like my daddy and finish my work??  I have to.  What have you left undone?? What has He given you that you've let slip through the cracks?

Comments

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate