Skip to main content

Donde Esta La Biblioteca??

 Go down two blocks, make a left at the post office, go under the bridge, around the first corner and turn right.  At the third stop sign make a U turn and it's four building down on the left on the sixth floor....

Sometimes that's how I feel when living life and trying to figure out what's really going on.  You weigh out the possible outcomes of a decision and wonder if it's the right one and haven't even thought about stopping to ask God or even find out if it's His will.  But somewhere along the line I got some wisdom and sense and started consulting the Lord about my life, my decisions, my gifts, talents, relationships (or lack of), and everything else...and sometimes I still wonder is that just me making stuff up or is it really the Lord speaking...

But OOOHHHHH WWWWWHHHEEEE..... tonight... my goodness did God speak a word of confirmation on everything He'd been speaking to me over the past month or so.  I am so speechless and amazed and in awe and joyous and so many things right now... God never ceases to amaze me.  Even when I don't always get it right He's got my back because He got my real answer in eternity (thanks Dub) and He's going to use me later.  Goodness... I tell you what.. that good Holy Ghost was walking heavy at EWC (Empowerment Worship Center) tonight... I just wanted to lay out in the floor and scream JJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS I KNOW YOU'RE TALKIN DIRECTLY TO ME!!! 

I just laid out in the pew for a second and got myself together... only for something else to be confirmed.  I'm talkin WOW.. If i didn't know any better I'd seriously think my pastor has me bugged!  All in my business, my car, house, office and now my dreams... come on Holy Ghost!!!  I thank God for spiritual maturity and a pastor that preaches and teaches the whole, uncut, unadulterated true word of God.  No matter how its cuts me.. I receive it! Yet will I trust Him.

As I rewind in my mind the events of the past few weeks, I stop at a moment when I was at church with my niece for her baptism and the pastor was preaching pick up your cross and follow Jesus.  He asked the question, How can a man (Simon) carry the cross that bore the sins of the world on his back??  His answer was simple yet profound... before Simon picked up the cross, it was on Jesus' back and before Jesus was forced to carry the cross.. He was beaten, flogged, has pieces of His flesh ripped out, mocked, teased, bruised, wounded.... so as He carried the cross on His back.. what happened?? it was covered with blood... you see where I'm going here??  When it came time for Simon to carry the cross and bear the weight that came with it.. how could a human carry it... he was covered by the blood of Jesus!!! Wow.. that spoke to me.. something jumped up in my spirit and caught hold of what he was saying... I said hmmm.. he said something right there...

So as we carry our own crosses, make decisions, discover the will of God for our lives.. remember to plead the blood of Jesus over yourself and your issues.  The weight may be too great for you but God will meet you where you are... nothing, absolutely nothing is too hard for Him.  He'll never give you an assignment or call without giving you the equipment to do the job...

Comments

Bill Dotson said…
I came upon your post from a Google Alert I set up on the phrase, "plead the blood". Many of the hits I get on my blog, www.roadrevelations.org, come from searches done on that phrase. I thought you may be interested in reading what God showed me about pleading the blood over your family. I do this every morning. Check it out at: http://roadrevelations.org/?m=200601 and scroll down toward the bottom of the page.

It's great when God speaks to us in times when we really need to hear isn't it? Be blessed!

Bill

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate