Skip to main content

God is making me LOL

Well it's Monday again and we're starting another week of work but my thoughts are still in the events of this weekend. After cleaning out my closet and passing out lol... I had the funniest dream... I was at the hospital and asking why because I knew I wasn't sick. So imagine my reaction when the doctor told me I was pregnant... yeah.. Me having a baby... LOL I immediately began to laugh out loud and say yea right. So then I was even more shocked when he said you're about to deliver right now and I looked down to see that my belly was swollen with life... my laughter quickly turned to panic and surprise and shock and a million other emotions at once... but the labor was easy. i pushed and out came a healthy bundle of joy...




Little did I know this was a setup! I went to church and my pastor (who I still believe has me bugged and on hidden camera) preached about Sarah and Abraham and the laughter of Sarah upon hearing the promise or God and again after receiving it... So yep.. My mind immediately went back to my dream.... WOW!! I knew I wasn't physically pregnant but spiritually I think I'm having triplets... God reminded me that He hasn't forgotten what He promised me and that it's closer than I think. He's birthing something great in me... it's developing, growing, being formed shaped, and molded...from the inside... I'm excited, anxious and overwhelmed at the same time.



The pregnancy hasn't been easy but I know it's well worth it. The diet has been restricted, some people had to go, some things had to go, and what I want no longer comes first. The needs of my "babies" come first. Are they being fed spiritually? Are they being properly nurtured? Are they absorbing anything that's harmful to their health? What's their environment like?? Is it filled with rivers of living water or are they in a dry place?? Am I speaking life to them? Am I protecting them? Am I willing to lay down my life for them??



These are my babies.... and they will live at ALL COSTS!



What has God impregnated you with?? What kind of parent are you?

Comments

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate