Skip to main content

Cleaning out my closet

The Container Store
So today, I'll begin the process of cleaning out my closet.  it's time to switch the seasons and shift from summer to fall/winter.  It's funny because as I've been preparing for the shift and acquiring new items to replace the old God has been doing the same things in my life spiritually.

I began to notice that He was giving me revelation on things more and more every day, opening up my eyes and showing me myself and the plans He has for me.  So as He gave instruction and performed scriptural surgery on me... I began to see things I needed to throw away, give away, keep wearing or hold on to for the next season. On the way I won't need to hold on to things I can look back at "pictures" of, but only when I need to.

I can't fit depression anymore, loneliness is soo 3 seasons ago, that hurt from past relationships is the wrong cut, my way got lost in the washer, doubt has holes in it, negativity is not this season's must have accessory and fear is completely busted and disgusted...

I've outgrown those old clothes and got a garment of praise, love covers a multitude and never goes out of style, I can walk a long way in humility and my feet won't hurt, pearls of wisdom are always classy, forgiveness looks good on me, purpose and destiny are this season's must have items, obedience smells much better than sacrifice and red (the blood of Jesus) is my power color!

So clean out your closet... you might be surprised at what you find in the bottom or hidden in the back.  Open up the boxes and label the items... throw out the trash and let God make all things new!!

Comments

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate