Skip to main content

Standing in the already

 Standing in the already, with a vision of the Not Yet!

As I read the signature line in my friend's text I thought of so many different things.. the promises of God, the plans of God, the creation story, and a million other things.  

 Many times God will grant us glimpses into the Not Yet, while we're standing in the Already.  I'm already a student, but I see myself walking across the stage in my cap, gown and hood.  I'm Already making strides to improve my finances, so I can see myself managing the finances of my own business.  I'm Already studying the Word of God and taking it upon myself, yet I can see myself ministering to others.  I'm Already a wife, so I can see myself walking down the aisle.  I'm already healed, and I see myself sharing the gift of healing God placed in my hands.Over the years God has given me tangible and visual glimpses but the glimpses can come in many forms, through the Word and His promises, through dreams, visions, prayer, inspiration.. look for it.

It's not just for me.. it's for you too... You're already here, see yourself walking into a wealthy place in God.  You're already blessed, see yourself blessing others.  You're already a conqueror, see yourself helping someone else overcome, You're already rich, so see yourself in prosperity.  You're already seated in heavenly places, see yourself walking in authority and dominion.

When you see the vision, be like Habakkuk and write the vision.  make it plain because it truly is for an appointed time and it shall come to pass.  

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good Numbers 23:19


If you still can't get past your already to see the not yet, remember this:


Isaiah 46:9-10 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Comments

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate