Skip to main content

ALL Kinds of Crazy...

I started a different blog but had to sit that one aside to have a personal therapy session through writing.  I don't know about anybody else, but right now I'm feeling all kinds of crazy.  I can't quite describe what it is, how I feel, what's on my mind.. it's almost like every botton got pushed at once and I'm on overload.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

Feeling this way is so frustrating.  I can't get my thoughts focused, can't get my emotions together, i feel like I'm on the inside of a salad spinner and everything is all over the place.   Jesus!! That's all I can manage to pray right now.  That, and Lord you know!  Tap me out, ya girl is done!  So tonight.. I'm making me some cocoa.. gonna put on some music and just sit at my kitchen table and have a long talk with Jesus.  I can't even pray all that "Father God..." type of prayer tonight.. we just need to have a good ol sit down heart to heart.  It's probably gonna be more of me stuttering and Jesus shaking His head and saying Precious Heart...

either way.. I'm glad I don't have to speak for myself. 

Romans 8:26 says...Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

right now infirmity is the best word to describe it... translated, infirmities is astheneia which means:
1) want of strength, weakness, infirmity
1a) of the body
1a1) its native weakness and frailty
1a2) feebleness of health or sickness
1b) of the soul
1b1) want of strength and capacity requisite
1b1a) to understand a thing
1b1b) to do things great and glorious
1b1c) to restrain corrupt desires
1b1d) to bear trials and troubles

yep, that about sums it up... that's my all kinds of crazy all bougie and proppeer as Madea would say lol

I love how Jesus just politely "GGGGGIIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL"s me... He was like look here.. you don't know what you're supposed to be praying for anyway so just let the me inside u have a conversation with the omnipresent me and u sit down somewhere cause I got this.. u can't even express what you wanna say anyway so just hush and let me do all the talking.

I mean how do you argue with that?? He knew my everything and I do mean my EVERYTHING would be stuttering and stammering so He's just gonna speak to Himself on behalf of all my parts (thoughs, emotions, feelings, ideas, opinions, etc...).  I feel like Moses, He was a great intercessor pleading on behalf of the children of Israel but when it came time for him to speak up he had a speech impettiment. Even then, look at the faithfulness of God.. he gave Moses a prophet to speak on his behalf... wow!

I'm thankful tonight that God prays for me...especially when I can't find the words to pray for myself. He lives to pray for us...

Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. Hebrews 7:25NKJV

Comments

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate