Skip to main content

WRITE THE VISION..

Well this is my first post of the New Year and wow... it's been an amazing 8 days already... God has really shown up in a major way and done some things to just blow my mind like never before. A few years ago I began to ask God to show me what my purpose is, why I'm here, what I'm supposed to do with the things He's given me, how to put it all together and what I can possibly do for Him with what seemed to be a bunch of stuff that doesn't even go together...

Fast forward a couple of years and here we are in January of 2010... I know my purpose, I know what my gifts and callings are, I've been activated into the kingdom, He's showing me what my ministry looks like and has even given me visions of what it will look like. I say that to say this... even when you think what God is calling you to do is impossible, beyond your means, you're unworthy or you just can' plain figure out how you're going to make it work... write the vision.


Habakkuk 2:2-3 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry

I couldn't have gotten those answers when I initially asked the questions because I wasn't ready for the answers...I never would have even entertained the lofty places God was trying to take me too... it didn't work but I kew deep down that is' something that I had to do and trust God for. Even if you can't see how it's going to work out... write it, draw it, compose the song, make the dress, buy the suit... whatever it is that God is placing in your heart as preparation... The vision has its appointed time so even if it doesn't manifest right now, you'll be ready in the destiny moment.

You'll have plans for your community center when the money shows up so all you have to do is build it...
You'll have a curriculum prepared when you're asked to teach... a sermon ready when it's your time to preach... You'll be prepared to minister when someone is depending on a word form you...

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

For every THING there is a Season...

Every thing you do, experience, feel, hope, dream, everything..... Has its season... this may be your season of preparation, isolation, lonliness, poverty, or even blessings...

At the same time the scripture says every purpose under heaven has it's time... in the middle of the seasons it's sometimes hard to figure out what the purpose is, especially when it's dark and we don't understand how it will all work together for our good...... But today I encourage you not let the season or even the change of the seasons get you down. God has already ordered your footsteps and He knows the path that you need to walk in order to reach your purpose and destiny. Let Him lead you.

Just like there's a time to plant and to pluck up, there's a time to write the vision and there's a time for manifestation. Manifestation doesn't come without a process... and most times that's the hard part... because we have to face some things we may not be ready to encounter, we have to lay down some thing we want to hold on to and give up some things/people, be completely honest about who we are and where we are with God, and even give up control.

It's a scary thing to just give God complete control of your life and say Lord not my will but yours, not my way but yours, not my wants but your needs, God less of me and more of you!

This year my prayer is for RELEASE!! In every area of your life... release negative, release you past, those who hurt you, release abusive relationships, release bad habbits and all of those thing that hold you in bondage. At the same time I pray that you would be released from all of those places and positions that have robbed you of time, energy, and efforts... I pray that you would use this year to let God be first and put the devil on the run.That you'll be able to go into the enemy's camp and revocer EVERYTHING he thought he took from you...

RELEASE!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
BE WHOLE AND HEALED AND WALK IN IT!!

Comments

Unknown said…
I receive that!!!

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate