Skip to main content

My Birth Day

On this very fine day, 31 years ago I was born into this world.  Passed through space time, and eternity through my mother's womb.  I don't know much of the story of how I came to be, but God knew that my parents would come together and produce me for a specific purpose and destiny.  He knew it before I was ever celebrating a birthday.  I am thankful today and every day, for the breath of life and all of the daily benefits of living for God, but today I'm especially thankful for being born and then being born again!

In my natural birth, I was born into a series of curses, sin, strife, and death. Psalm 51:5 says Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.  Beyond that Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly.  So through His death, burial, and resurrection, I have the opportunity to be born again of the water and the Spirit.

Nicodemus came to Jesus by night asking what must he do to be saved and

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  John 3:5-6


My spiritual birthday is in the spring but I bless God today anyway because He allowed me to be born both ways and continues to birth new things in me and through me.  I had absolutely no idea that I would be who and where I am in this moment but God knew.  He knew me before I was ever in my mother's womb, before I ever breathed air in this life, and before i ever had a birthday. He spoke my end from the beginning and has great plans to give me peace and an expected end.



As I take time to reflect on my life thus far and all of the many many blessings God has bestowed upon me, I can't help but thank him for birth! He's birthed a praiser, a worshiper, a leader, a dedicated soldier for the kingdom, a prophetic intercessor, an evangelist, a great friend, an amazing daughter, a powerful woman of God, an innovative revolutionary, and one day a great Godly wife and mother.  The labor pains were not always easy but being willing to endure the process has shaped and strengthened my character and truly allowed me to see who God created me to be.  DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE PROCESS!  Endure the pains, the pressure and the fire.  Let God do the work so He can push you out, so He can birth destiny and purpose in you.  When the enemy comes to whisper in your ear, simply kill his voice with the word. Boldly declare to him who you are through the word.

I am a Child of God!
John 1:12

I am a branch of the true vine, and a conduit of Christ's life.
John 15:1-5

I am a friend of Jesus.
John 15:15

I have been justified and redeemed.
Romans 3:23-24; Romans 6:5

I will not be condemned by God, I have been set free from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8:1-2

As a child of God, I am a fellow heir with Christ.
Romans 8:17

I have been accepted by Christ.
Romans 15:7

In Christ Jesus, I have wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption.
1 Corinthians 1:30

My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who dwells in me.
1 Corinthians 1:30

I am joined to the Lord and am one spirit with Him.
1 Corinthians 6:17

God leads me in the triumph and knowledge of Christ.
2 Corinthians 2:14

The hardening of my mind has been removed in Christ.
2 Corinthians 3:14

I am a new creature in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17

I have become the righteousness in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:21

I have been made one with all who are in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 4:7

I have been set free in Christ.
Galatians 5:1

i have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 1:3

I am chosen, holy, and blameless before God.
Ephesians 1:4

I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of Christ.
Ephesians 1:7

I have been predestined by God to obtain an inheritance.
Ephesians 1:9-11

I have been sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.
Ephesians 1:13

Because of God's mercy and love, I have been made alive with Christ.
Ephesians 2:4-5

I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ.
Ephesians 2:6

I am God's workmanship created to produce good works.
Ephesians 2:10

I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 2:13

I am a member of Christ's body and a partaker of His promise.
Ephesians 3:6; Ephesians 5:30

I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ.
Ephesians 3:12

My new self is righteous and holy.
Ephesians 4:22-24

I was formerly darkness, but now I am light in the Lord.
Ephesians 5:8

The peace of God guards my heart and mind.
Philippians 4:7

God supplies all my needs.
Philippians 4:19

I have been made complete in Christ.
Colossians 2:9-10

I have been raised up with Christ.
Colossians 3:1

My life is hidden with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:3

God loves me. I have been chosen of God, and I am holy and beloved.
Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4

Comments

Order Your Copy Today!

Translate